Kodi 17.3 changelog fixes and information: Kodi 17.3 just launched for different platforms, latest version of Kodi carries some bug fixes and various services like PVR, visualization, and inputstream included with the latest update. Moreover, Kodi update brings a malicious security bug fix where probable hackers could take control of users system by offering subtitles. There are rather some important changes and fixes within this latest version which will essentially assist users who have been having troubles with the early versions. So, it’s very important to upgrade you system now and remain yourself harmless.
Keep in mind, Kodi 17.3 does not work on device running Android 4.4 or previous. If you are desired to upgrade your android device with new Kodi update, you need to have most recent android versions. To update your android system you can move now at Google play store or also can use this kodi 17.3 apk download link to get apk file on your android device and update kodi.
Kodi 17.3 changelog and fixes
Explore the latest changelog of updated kodi 17.3 here –
- Fix preference after channelgroup toggling in PVR direct window.
- Fix behavior of breaks that reasoned eradic actions in EPG grid.
- Permit withdrawing of full screen views by mapping longpress gesture
- Fast fix for awaken input not being named in PVR power management.
- Apply substitute way to test if platform updates have been installed on Windows.
- Used lowest version of the code
- Solved potential security mistake which could mistreated .zip files which attempt to pass through to a parent directory
- For subtitles on Windows, utilize the right ttc font from the video file.
- Identify and remove zero-byte database files which reasons crashes
This is a bugfix release of Kodi and not added any fresh feature, all features of early version included with the variation that the latest updated version contains stability and usability fixes.